Schools We Serve
Lovepacs Frisco partners with all 77 schools in Frisco ISD as well as Leadership Prep School during the long holiday breaks. We also provide snacks and disposable bottles of water for Frisco ISD nurses and counselors to have on hand throughout the school year for students who need additional sustenance to make it through the day.
Do you need proof of service hours?
Whether it was packing boxes, hosting a food drive, collecting snacks, or dropping off items to Donate 2 Impact on our behalf -- you have played a significant role in serving our community with us. And we appreciate you! Please complete this form if you need proof of service hours. You will receive an email verifying your service.
Adopt-a-Lovepac is a unique event because it allows others to shop, work, and deliver with the sole focus being on another individual in need. It allows others to work with their family, team, small group, business and/or church to plan, organize, and execute a hands-on service opportunity.
- Pick up your box from us. Boxes are available for pickup on Mondays and Fridays between 10am and noon at the Lovepacs pantry located at 15222 King Rd #1002, Frisco 75036. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to arrange a pickup at another time.
- Decorate your box –Be creative! Draw hearts, stars, smiley faces, flowers, etc. Include encouraging words such as, “You are loved!”, “You’re awesome!” etc. Please no holiday or seasonal related words or drawings.
- Purchase your items – Please follow the packing list above as closely as possible. Download list here. Please check that the expiration dates are past the holiday you are packing for.
- Pack your box – Tape the bottom of the box. Place the cereal box in first and to one side. Then lay the cans on their sides on the bottom. Everything should fit in the box. If you need extra space, the granola bars and oatmeal packages can be unboxed and placed in a gallon ziploc bag.
- Return your box unsealed to one of the Drop Off Locations listed above. (2.5 hours per completed box)
Snacks make a difference! We offer snack support to all Frisco schools, so that counselors, teachers and nurses have an opportunity to have snacks on hand for empty stomachs (without the staff having to provide them out of their own pockets - because they will!). Lovepacs uses individually sized snacks all year round. We can never have too many! Examples are Goldfish crackers, Cheez-its, pretzels, granola bars, Slim Jim, cheese and crackers, etc. Whether you shop on your own or get a group involved, no donation is too small or too large. We're happy to give service hours for your time. Just complete this form if you need proof of service hours and let us know what you packed. (10 packs = 1 hour)
Collect items to build an Italian Dinner Kit, a Tex-Mex Dinner Kit, or a Breakfast Kit, and then drop off at a collection site. See the flyer for more details! (2 kits = 1 hour)
Pencils with a Purpose
Add encouraging messages to pre-sharpened pencils and we will share them with the schools. (24 pencils=2 hours; 48 pencils=4 hours, etc). Drop off at a collection site and complete this form if you need proof of service hours.
Donate 2 Impact
We've shared about our partnership with Donate 2 Impact (D2I, previously R2S) before. You simply take unwanted items over to Donate 2 Impact and mention Lovepacs and we receive payment for every pound! It's a simple process and it helps us in so many ways. We're able to use the funds we receive from D2I to help maintain our space, purchase supplies, and purchase food. To receive volunteer hours for your donation, please complete this form. (2 hours per drop off)
There are two locations: 2417 FM 423, Little Elm and 10601 Ohio Dr, Frisco
Want to get involved?
Your time, food donations, and monetary donations are making such a big impact! If you have an idea to share or any questions for us, please contact us at email@example.com